„1) Never go offside on a three on two or two on one.
2) Never go backwards in your own end except on a powerplay.
3) Never throw a puck out blindly from behind your opponent's net.
4) Never pass diagonally across ice in your own end unless 100 percent certain.
5) Wings on wings in neutral zone—unless intercepting a pass.
6) Second man goes all the way in for a rebound.
7) Defense with puck at opponents' blueline—look at each teammate before shooting.
8) Wing in front of opponents' net must face puck and lean on stick.
9) Puck carrier over center with no room and no one to pass to must shoot puck in.
10) No forward must ever turn his back on the puck.
11) No player must be more than two zones away from puck.
12) Never be outnumbered in defensive zone.
13) On delayed penalty puck carrier must look for extra man.
14) Be alert to time left on opponent's penalty.“
Flyers Hall of Fame Profile, Flyers History, 2012-07-26 http://www.flyershistory.net/cgi-bin/hofprof.cgi?007,